Experience in brief
- CIO / IT Director and senior IT Consultant across a range of businesses with extensive experience in Business IT management and strategy development
- Co-founder and Director of a leading Information Governance consulting business
- Background in the highly regulated pharmaceutical / life sciences industry - 20+ years ' experience including global roles with budget responsibility of $70m+
- Global IT Lead on mergers, acquisitions and divestments
- Highly effective communicator at all levels - able to demonstrate understanding of client needs and to use the ‘language of the business’ to convey points meaningfully
- Certified IG Practitioner, Change Excellence Practitioner, Chartered IT Professional and Member of the British Computer Society
- Lives Lewes, East Sussex
Recent Retained Roles
Information Governance Consultant to a digital marketing agency; Lead IT Consultant to worlds' largest agrochemical company for a $10m+ project; Consultant Director at BigRed Consulting Group.
Whistle stop career tour
20 years in IT lead roles for two of the worlds' largest pharmaceutical companies - Novartis and Roche
IT Head for medical device start-up, taking them through flotation to product launches and subsequent acquisition (now part of the Philips group of companies)
Global IT Head for pharmaceutical operations with 16 locations & UK IT Head for manufacturing and drug development at Novartis
Global IT Lead for mergers, acquisitions and divestments at Novartis, leading multi-million dollar projects in South America and Europe
Jointly founded BigRed Consulting Group in May 2014.