Experience in brief
- Highly experienced Executive Coach coaching CEOs, COOs, Managing Partners, Directors and Partners, in the public and private sector, including legal and professional service firms.
- Specialises in coaching leaders to be successful in implementing strategic change in their firm/organisation and individuals who are stepping up to a change of role.
- Solicitor in a City Law firm and a senior management role at award winning international professional service firm. Led a strategic review & integration team following a major merger.
- International Coach Federation (ICF - the largest global coaching professional body with 20,000 members) President UK Board 2015; representative on UK industry & government & Global best practice in coaching committees.
- Author, key note speaker on leadership development and coaching in the professional service and other sectors.
- Worked with leaders in Europe and coached clients from Africa, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Australia, USA and UK
- MBA ( Distinction), Bath University and published research in academic management journal on how coaching individual leaders also results in team change and organisational learning
Recent retained roles
Chair/President of boards of professional bodies/trade organisations in different sectors; Executive coach coaching clients on leadership success and dealing with board dynamics in magic circle/international to regional law firms and also in house counsel; Coach on NHS Top Leaders programme and in a wide variety of other sectors including Financial Services, Government Departments and Agencies, Property, Transport/Distribution, Education, Retail and New Media.
Whistle-stop career tour
Solicitor - 7 years' experience in senior management at law firm Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
10 years' experience as an Executive Coach
5 years' experience as Director and ultimately President of the UK Board of the ICF
MBA and Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the ICF and certified to deliver psychometrics measuring emotional intelligence in leaders and assessing resilience
Fellow of Royal Society of Arts.