Experience in brief
- leading professional practices lawyer, advising on all aspects of LLP and partnership law, governance, structuring and legal regulation.
- Clients include KPMG, LegalZoom, Jordans, Top 10 Global firms, other "Big 4" accountants, US, overseas and national law firms, patent agents and actuaries.
- experienced advisor to Alternative Business Structure (ABS) applicants, handling some of the most high profile applications to date.
- Described as “a “luminary” in her niche area of regulatory partnership” Chambers & Partners 2014
- Having an “exceptional knowledge of SRA regulation and the ABS application process” The Legal 500 2015-16
- Regular speaker, conference Chair and author on professional and partnership issues
Recent retained roles
Board Member at Legal Compliance Association; Advisor to a number of international law & accounting firms on partnership, regulatory and governance issues; Member of the SRA's industry advisory committee on Outcomes Focused Regulation and Alternative Business Structures
Whistle-stop career tour
Founded specialist partnership advisory firm Khiara Law LLP in 2011
Partner at Addleshaw Goddard
Counsel and member of Tier 1 ranked Partnerships group at Allen & Overy