Experience in brief
- Managing Director of a dynamic high-growth volume PI and Employment Law firm.
- Applied for and obtained Alternative Business Structure (ABS) status.
- Qualified Solicitor - 22 years post-qualification experience.
- Hands-on experience of developing business underpinned by best use of Paralegals, case management systems and legal process and systems. Oversaw introduction of Portal based system in personal injury.
- Extensive experience of solicitor and para-legal training mixing legal skills and service delivery.
- Currently advising businesses in the legal sector.
- Lives in Bristol
Whistle-stop career tour
Qualified as a solicitor in 1993 having previously worked in major charities and the NHS
Began legal career working in high street firms in Weston-Super-Mare and Bristol, made up to Partner and department head
As a practitioner, specialised in personal injury and family law
Managing Director of CW Law 2003 - 2013, focused on managing and developing the business to over c£10m turnover and then preparing for ABS status and sale to insurers DAS (the business is now DAS Law)
Now working freelance as a business consultant focused on client service levels, compliance and innovative service delivery with a particular interest in SME's.